04 Luxury Cottages (1750 sq. ft. each)
Luxury meets the jungle in our luxury cottages, with their signature star windows over the bed. Even when you are curled up in bed, you can gaze at the glittering sky overhead, through the star window.
Each cottage has its own private pool; sun beds; open-air shower; vintage, claw-footed bathtubs and beautiful interiors.
08 Premium Luxury Cottages (2200 sq. ft. each)
These well-appointed suites are a seamless symphony of the indoors and the outdoors. The large, airy spaces extend into unique sit-outs and private verandas and courtyards. The enchanting sky bed on the roof lets you sleep under the night sky, studded with stars. More decadence awaits indoors: surrender to the divine spa treatments we offer in the comfort of your suite.
All buildings are built in the traditional Kumaoni style — stone masonry and mud plaster on the walls and the trademark black slate roof — using locally sourced, indigenous materials.
Risya – Restaurant
Chakh – Lounge & Bar
Dhaba – The Chai Stall
Spa – In-room spa facilities for all guests (on a chargeable basis)
• A three-hour nature walk around the property to sight birds and animals in the area.
• A lesson on the tracks and signs of the jungle with your naturalist.
• A lesson on making pug mark casts.
• A short walk of about three hours to the Kumaoni village to observe local lifestyle and interact with locals.
• An opportunity to understand and participate in local farming activities.
• A session to build awareness on the challenges of living in wilderness areas and the man-animal conflict.
• Tree/rope climbing.
• Leaf and rock painting.
• Local games like pithoo, etc.
• A demonstration of water filtration with natural materials — understanding the river system.
• Adventure sports — Burma bridge and commando net.
• A visit to the vegetable garden to pick fresh vegetables for your meal.
• Short cooking classes.
• Campfire, star gazing, cookouts for young guests, a short audio session on alarm calls of various animals, storytelling, wildlife movies at the Chakh.
• Bird watching at the lodge.
• Indoor games like carom, chess, table football, billiards, etc.