Responsible travel practices are important to Lush Green Tours. Maintaining our integrity and upholding principles of sustainable development is core to our travel ethos. We consider these principles to include respecting the people, cultures and local environments that one encounters while travelling, to contribute to sustainable development and to encourage the dissemination of good will and cross-cultural sharing. We are committed to making a positive contribution wherever possible.
To ensure we always promote responsible travel, we have embedded some key features into our trips:
1) We stay in responsibly run eco-friendly jungle lodges
2) Using public transport wherever possible
3) Patronising a range of local suppliers to ensure the economic benefit is spread
4) Experiences that promote cross-cultural understanding
5) Ensuring that the most vulnerable members of communities– children, animals and women – aren’t exploited in any way