These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Aahana The Corbett Wilderness
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Aahana offers a range of unique experiences like soft-trekking to a remote waterfall through untouched jungles, birdwatching drives to Asia’s largest mud embankment, and a chance to follow the footsteps of the man himself in a village James Edward Corbett bestowed to the local community. You can choose to explore the jungles by jeep or canter. Other activities include cycling, buggy rides, fishing, nature walks, village tours and local interactions, trekking and yoga sessions with a trained teacher. A round of golf can also be arranged in Nainital, which is a two-hour ride by car. Within the property, take advantage of the family sports room, get an invigorating massage at the spa, or simply relax by the pool.
- There are 10 Victorian-style residential blocks housing 48 differing yet plush styles of bedrooms and suites, all with attached bathrooms. All rooms have private balconies that overlook either the forested Bijrani Zone of the park or farmlands.
- The in-house restaurant with an extended deck for barbeques and sky dining overlooks the swimming pool and offers an eclectic variety of Mediterranean, Oriental and Indian cuisines. Most of the produce is purchased from local farmers or grown in the organic gardens ensuring fresh daily ingredients. Dinner is often arranged next to a roaring bonfire.
- Open all through the year. The park has five zones, two of which remain open throughout the year.
- Nearest Airport - Pantnagar (70 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (8 km)Nearest park gate -Khara (6 km), Bijrani (9 km), Dhangari (17 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. The lodge offers a large variety of indoor and outdoor games for children.
- From £116 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Corbett Tiger Reserve
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Rajaji National Park
Spread over 820 square kilometres and located near the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand,...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....