Dandami Luxury Resort-Cottages
Casino Players Relax in Luxury Hotels. If you're tired of playing the slots and other games, you can take a break in one of these casino luxury hotels. Located across the country, these luxurious resorts offer a great way to ...relax and win big. With award-winning restaurants, spacious rooms, and top-tier entertainment, they offer an excellent stay. Plus, members of Choice Privileges(r) can earn big rewards for their stays, while playing at one of the casinos' thousands of slots and tables. You can even enjoy a race or horse race at one of the track's nationwide locations. Casino players relax in the best hotels and apartments close to the wilderness. They like to be in the forest or sleep with a view of a waterfall. It is possible to play online casino without verification from the comfort of your room because there is always internet in luxury accommodation. In this way you can not only enjoy your holiday but also make money at the casino every day.
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Follow the winding nature trail down to the base of the Chitrakute waterfall for boat rides and feel the water spray. The property is surrounded by beautifully maintained lawns and little pagoda decks to enjoy the magnificence of the waterfalls. Furthermore, guides are available to offer assistance during sightseeing and village visits. Nearby attractions include Tirathgarh falls, Budha Talab, Kanger Valley national park, and Kalinjer fort. The Kailash and Kutumsar caves are a very popular tourist destination lying 35 metres below ground level.
- There are 16 double bed cottages and 13 tents, equipped with all essential modern facilities. Spacious, luxurious rooms and bathrooms ensure a comfortable stay. The wooden cottages are equipped with decks to enjoy an undisturbed view of the falls.
- Locally sourced ingredients add a fresh and delicious flavour to the food served in the resort’s dining room. They serve a selection of delicacies to their patrons and customisations can be made upon request.
- Open all year round.
- 39 km from Jagdalpur and 1 km from Chitrakoot Falls. Nearest Airport - Jagdalpur Airport 36 km, Raipur Airport 300 kmNearest Railhead - Jagdalpur station 34 km
- Families with children are welcome with lots of space and a play area for fun and games.
- From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
A secret gem, sequestered in the regional dense forests of Chhattisgarh, is a must-visit to experience the visceral beauty of nature. A major part of this locale is characterized by undulating terrain, dense forest cover, rivers, hills, waterfalls and caves making it a paradise for visitors. The climate here makes it a good place for the cultivation of rice and cashew. Inhabited by mostly tribal populations, this area is also a rich source of wood and many other forest products. The average elev Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Kurdar is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by lush green forests in the heart of Chhattisgarh....