These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Machan/farm experience; bullock cart rides; bird watching; yoga and meditation; pottery; bicycling; bon fires (winters); jungle safaris
- With a capacity of 14 housing units, the resort provides four types of accommodation options – cottages, tents/canvas, canopy suites and cabins. This includes four cottages, four tents, as many cabins, and two canopy suites.
- Limban Resort has taken the ‘Farm to Table’ approach to fix their menus based on the harvest season. They offer local, Indian and continental flavours. For guests opting for the morning safari, Limban provides a safari basket with a wholesome breakfast.
- Lodge remains closed from July 1 to September 15
- Nearest airport: Nagpur (125km)Nearest railhead: Chandrapur (49km)Nearest park gate: Moharli (10km) and Khutwanda (3km)
- From £212 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
This classic teak and bamboo paradise epitomises a Central Indian jungle - from the lush green foliage in early monsoons, to the dry and dusty browns and yellows of summer, you can enjoy Tadoba’s beauty throughout the year. Often referred to as The Jewel of Vidharba, Tadoba was overlooked until very recently. Visionary management and better protection now ensures it sits amongst the best parks in India with recognised tigers and their playful cubs residing around picturesque lakes like Tado Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Wagobha Eco Lodge
Spread over 7 acres of unbridled wilderness, the Waghoba Eco Lodge is charmingly nestled inside the buffer...
Other Parks To Combine
Nagzira Tiger Reserve
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
Pench Tiger Reserve
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha Tiger Reserve
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...