These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Sunderban Tiger Camp
Sundarbans National Park
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Sunderbans cruise with guide; sunset fisher boat rides; in-property birding walks; angling; games room with pool table; local folklore drama, dances, cultural experiences and honey collection tours.
- There are a total of 21 rooms available. Executive Cottages, Executive Rooms, Ac Deluxe Cottages, Ac Deluxe Huts and Huts are the various types of accommodations available - all en suite.
- Bengali, Indian, Chinese and Western cuisines are available, as are drinks at the Sunderbans Sundowners bar. Fresh fish, vegetables and chicken are sourced from surrounding villages for a healthy diet. We can cater to any dietery preferences or allergies.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Kolkata (115 km) Nearest railhead - Kolkata (115 km)Nearest park gate - Sajnekhali Watch Tower (10 min by boat)
- * Children of 6 years of age and above are considered as Adults.
Children * 0-05 years are Complimentary without extra bed and fixed meals as per resort menu (sharing bed and seats during transfers and safari with parents). No snacks packed will be provided during bus journey. * Extra Bed charges will apply (if requested for)
- From £80 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Sundarbans National Park
The Sundarbans is one of the most unique wildlife destinations you will ever visit. Its ecosystem is a nursery, protector, restorer and engine of many of land, sea and air’s most crucial natural processes. For anyone who loves nature, this treasure trove is a ‘must see’. Home to 78 species of mangroves - the highest diversity in the world - these aquatic and often tidal based forests are the only ones where tigers are found. The estuarine crocodile, water monitor lizard, the Ganget Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Tora Eco Resort & Life Experience Centre
Tora Eco Resort sits on Bali Island surrounded by paddy fields on the banks of the river Gumdi. The lodge...
Other Parks To Combine
Nagzira Tiger Reserve
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....