These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Tadoba Jungle Camp
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Tadoba Jungle Camp is located at a 10-minute drive from the Moharli gate of the Tiger Reserve. The curated guest experiences include jeep safaris, canter safaris, bird watching, cycling, nature trails inside the lodge’s ecological park, stargazing with telescopes and exciting nighttime game drives in search of nocturnal animals. Camp naturalists with extensive experience take visitors on fascinating encounters while building awareness about the surrounding green haven. All activities at Tadoba Jungle Camp, are tailored to specifically suit the interests of each family. Children are encouraged to participate in game drives and bush walks at the discretion of dedicated Field Guides. The Camp also offers childminding services along with an array of nature-based activities to keep little ones entertained. Curated bonfires and special evenings are also enthusiastically arranged, under the stars in the bush or by candlelight at the poolside upon request.
- The camp’s elegant, rustic ambience provides a perfect authentic adventure in India’s verdant heartland. Camp buildings are locally designed with indigenous materials and bedecked with native prints, wooden beds, and organic toiletries. The 600 sq. ft spacious private rooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms come equipped with every creature comfort. Designed to give a vantage view of the lake, the spacious cottages are elevated with roof-to-floor glass and 2 private sit-out decks. Due to the proximity to the lake, guests often sight wildlife who come to the lake for water. A ground-floor room with wheelchair access is also available.
- The traditional dining room provides indulgent signature buffets and customized set menus. All produce is freshly sourced from their organic farms or local merchants. An experienced team of chefs and a specially curated menu by Head Chef Samta Gupta ensures an indulgent gastronomic experience. Meals can be customized according to dietary requirements upon request. The interactive kitchen and multiple airy enclaves for dining enhance the culinary moment. Efficient waste management systems, recycling, use of biodegradable products and avoidance of all single-use plastic help protect the precious environment.
- Open all through the year
- Nearest Airport - Nagpur is at a distance of 132 km. Nearest Railway -Nagpur Station at a distance of 132 km is very well connected, while Chandrapur at a distance of 45 km, has limited train connectivity
- Families with children are welcome
- From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
This classic teak and bamboo paradise epitomises a Central Indian jungle - from the lush green foliage in early monsoons, to the dry and dusty browns and yellows of summer, you can enjoy Tadoba’s beauty throughout the year. Often referred to as The Jewel of Vidharba, Tadoba was overlooked until very recently. Visionary management and better protection now ensures it sits amongst the best parks in India with recognised tigers and their playful cubs residing around picturesque lakes like Tado Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Nagzira Tiger Reserve
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
Pench Tiger Reserve
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha Tiger Reserve
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...