These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
The Fern Gir Forest Resort
Gir National Park
- Activities / Special Features
- Express check-in & check-out; group check-in & check-out; multi-cuisine restaurant; fine-dining restaurant, swimming pool; amphitheatre; access facility for differently-abled; kids’ play area; gym.
Indoor and outdoor games like table tennis, billiards, volleyball, badminton; indoor and outdoor competitions like tug of war, musical chairs, environmental quiz, drawing; Dhamal dance; nature-related activities like riverside trails, bird watching, wildlife movies, planting trees and star gazing.
- The Fern Gir Forest Resort offers 40 well-appointed, air-conditioned villas, suites, cottages and tents for accommodation under these categories - The Fern Tent, Winter Green, Fern Vilas and Hazel Suite.
- With three restaurants on the resort premises, The Fern Gir Forest Resort offers multi-cuisine options for both a-la-carte and buffet fine-dining experiences.
- Nearest Airport: Diu (62km)Nearest Railhead: Veraval (40km)
- £115.5 - £231 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Gir National Park
Rugged, scraggly, brown and dry, Gir is best known as the last bastion of the Asiatic lion. A beautiful hilly but harsh and thorny habitat in southern Gujarat, it is the last remnant of native landscape within the Saurashtra peninsula, yet often compared with the African bushveld. Old lion adversaries including leopards, hyenas, jackals and sloth bears live here too. The lions that once ranged from Asia Minor to the northern plains of India almost came to the brink of extinction due to a combin Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Woods At Sasan Resort and Spa
Nestled among 300 lush mango trees, Woods at Sasan sits within this eight-acre orchard at the edge...
Other Parks To Combine
Little Rann of Kutch
Dasada is a small village in Surendranagar district in Gujarat that serves as an ideal base...
Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
Ranthambhore National Park is part of the much large 1333sq km Ranthambhore Tiger reserve,...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...