- To advise, plan, support and fund the protection, conservation and rewilding of natural wilderness and their wild inhabitants, especially tiger habitats, through the clever and wise use of nature tourism, using better visitor guidance, more community involvement, targeted green investment, enhanced governance and better monitoring.
- To work as a change maker with governments, communities and the private sector to realise positive and sustainable outcomes for everyone
Each DMC, Agent, Operator or Service Provider joining TOFTigers
- Can state their support for the TOFTigers campaign in brochures, literature and websites incorporating a TOFTigers ‘logo’ and mission statement where required.
- Will be linked to the TOFTigers website as a Tour Operator partner with your own promotional webpage and links.
- Will be acknowledged as a member of the TOFTigers campaign in literature and PR that is undertaken to promote wildlife and Tiger tourism and more sustainable tourism and conservation efforts in India.
- Will be informed of projects, initiatives, training and activities that are carried out by TOFTigers by regular e-newsletters and news flashes.
- Will be given examples of extra activities, projects and interesting conservation initiatives that are possible to include on clients’ itineraries or mentioned as part of a tour dossier.
- Will be provided with a Great Wildlife Travel Guidebook and a list of TOFTigers members and accommodation providers by PUG and Footprint certification rankings in 29 of India’s most visited parks and travel destinations, which ranks lodges according to the business and ecological footprint of their operations.
- Our mission objectives are best achieved by collective action and the partnership of all those involved in the provision of sustainable tourism in key destinations, both buyers and suppliers, with local, domestic and International support, especially in fragile wildlife and wilderness destinations.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OPERATORS, AGENTS AND OTA'S
(operating outside of Indian subcontinent)
TO JOIN THE TOFTigers CAMPAIGN
TOFTigers is a collective action campaign aimed at every International, National or Regional Tour operator or travel agent taking clients into the Indian subcontinent including India, Nepal and Bhutan’s wilderness and wildlife destinations.
Your support and commitment matters
Your agreement to best practice in encouraging, choosing, promoting and using the most sustainable and ecofriendly nature tourism products & services
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO COMPLETE THIS FORM
Travel Operators for Tigers India Wildlife Association is a not-for-profit company registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act. 1956/2013 CIN No. U63040DL2008NPL179060