Here you will find a host of useful information to help you understand the PUG audit, its procedures and policies, criteria and indicators as well as an example report.
Furthermore information to help you get going – marketing, membership benefits and media.
All of these remain the sole property of TOFTindia Wildlife Association and cannot be used publically, duplicated or copied without express permission from the Association.
PROVIDERS WHO HAVE BEEN PUG CERTIFIED ALREADY
1. PUG Certified accommodation providers
2. PUG Presentation for Prospective Wilderness Accommodation Providers
3. Prospective DMC & Agent Presentation 2017
4. How to sell greener holidays
5. Using the PUG to enhance your business
PUG POLICIES & PROCEDURES
6. The Pug audits Criteria and Indicators Version 4 June 2015.
7. Example of a PUG report
HANDBOOKS & SUPPORT
8. Handbook for Accommodation Providers in and around natural Habitats
9. The Good Wildlife Travel Guide to India and Nepal 2016
10. Accommodation Providers Membership application
KEY BENEFITS FOR PUG CERTIFIED PROVIDERS
11. Sanctuary Asia partnership and benefits for TOFTigers members
12. Enter the Sanctuary TOFTigers Awards
13. Extra media output
14. Annual product updates to all Tour Operators & DMC
15. Inclusion in the The Good Wildlife Travel Guide to India 2016/17
16. GSTC recognised accommodation providers automatically uploaded to leading OTA's via Database, with searching ranking benefits
For further details or to discuss joining TOFTigers please contact our audit team here
Contact the PUG Audit/Green team on + 91 11 24329452 or Mobile: +919810529609