Here you will find a host of useful information to help you understand the Footprint and PUG audit, its procedures and policies, criteria and indicators as well as an example report.
Furthermore information to help you get going – marketing, membership and media.
All of these remain the sole property of TOFTigers Initiative & TOFTindia Wildlife Association and cannot be used publically used, duplicated or copied without express permission from our organisation.
PROVIDERS WHO HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED ALREADY
1. Certified accommodation providers
2. Footprint Process Presentation 2019
3. Managing Your Waste (Waste Warriors)
4. An introduction to TOFTigers Membership
5. Driving Lodge Sustainability. A working example
FOOTPRINT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
6. The Footprint audit Criteria and Indicators. ISTC Jan 2019. 7. Example of a footprint audit report
HANDBOOKS, GUIDEBOOKS & SUPPORT
8. Handbook for Accommodation Providers in and around natural Habitats 9. The Good Wildlife Travel Guide to India and Nepal
10. Accommodation Providers Membership application
For further details or to discuss joining TOFTigers please contact our audit team here